Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Where to celebrate my 30th birthday in Paris?

My boyfriend %26amp; I will be in Paris end of May for my 30th birthday %26amp; I%26#39;m looking for some suggestions on where to celebrate?





A friend suggested dinner at Buddha Bar?





Open to any suggestions, dinner, cruise, show?




|||



Hi Lesha, my husband and I are also going to Paris to celebrate my 30th Birthday. We are having dinner at le Café de l%26#39;Homme. It was recommended by many here on TA and it has a terrace with a great view of the Eiffel Tower. We are then going to take a night time Seine cruise and then probaby finish our evening by having drinks somewhere after the cruise. I have heard that Buddha Bar is definately on of the %26quot;in%26quot; places to go. Just curious, when are you going? We will be there in May.




|||



We will be in Paris on the 29th May departing for home (Melbourne) on 1st June.





We were thinking a cruise down the Seine also but have read mixed reports about that, dont get me wrong will definitely do that while we are there but I want something extra special for my birthday.




|||



Well, you guys have a great time. We will actually be arriving in Paris on May 23 and leaving on May 29th. I hope that you have a great birthday!




|||



Buddha bar is an upscale in place, that is for sure....





But for your 30th birthday, what kind of extra special thing are you looking for? Because you can go to gourmet restaurants, trendy places, more down to the earth but with nice ambiance or even to something like Moulin Rouge or Crazy Horse where you can have nice dinner with a great show.





If you tell us more about your interests, maybe we can suggest you some other places.




|||



I%26#39;m really not sure what I am looking for. Just thought it should be extra special considering birthday %26amp; location.





Maybe just a really lovely/romantic restaurant with spectacular views. Then Moulin afterwards?




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, August 18, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment