Thursday, March 29, 2012

st germain apartment

has anyone stayed at an apartment thru paristay called the Benoit It is on rue st benoit and st germain pres..is that a noisy street?




|||



also would someone tell please what is it like bet rue st sebatien and rue st ambroise in the nation area




|||



mfprovence, I used Paristay in October to stay in a different apt in the St. Germain des pres district. My appart was on Rue Mazarine not far from your selected apartment. I was very, very happy with my apartment which I have listed below. Your street is not a high traffic area, although I don%26#39;t know exactly what is on the street.



I was happy with Paristay, except that they require for you to wire money for deposit and final payment. But everything went rather smooth for me !!





http://www.paristay.com/395




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 27, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment