Thursday, March 29, 2012

HELP w/ booking Bluevan

I am going to book Bluevan roundtrip online. It asks me when I want picked up at the airport. My flight arrives 8:45am Wed 2/21, should I put 9:30am? Is that enough time?





Also on my return to the airport Sunday our flight leaves 11:45 amSunday 3/25 on Delta. What time should I give them for pickup?





Thanks





BJ




|||



Hi BJ,



I take Bluevan all the time and they%26#39;re great. It all depends on how much time you will need for passport control and getting luggage. With the shuttle, you just call them from any pay phone (no charge) when you get to the proper door at the proper terminal for pick-up. I would probably give yourself a later pick-up time and if you%26#39;re early, it won%26#39;t matter, you just call them and they should arrive quickly.





With all the horror stories about so many different shuttle services, I feel very lucky never having had any problems with Bluevan. I even missed a flight once and didn%26#39;t get in till the following day. As soon as I called them from CDG, they were right there to pick us up...no problem. I love that kind of service.





Hope that helps, Good luck



Annie B




|||



Hi BJ,



Sorry about skipping the second part of the question. I would ask for a pick-up for 6:30-7:00. That gives time for the shuttle%26#39;s other pick-ups, and on a Sun. there shouldn%26#39;t be too much traffic. I always think it%26#39;s better to arrive at the airport dreadfully early. Better safe than sorry.



Annie B




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 20, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment