Thursday, March 29, 2012

30th Dinner

I%26#39;m going to Paris in April for me 30th birthday and looking for someone special to go for dinner on a Friday night. Ideally like somewhere that requires dressing quite formally (like to look a bit glam while still in my 20%26#39;s!) but that doesn%26#39;t cost over 150 euros for 2. French cusine preferred. We%26#39;re staying near the Opera Garnier but the restaurant doesn%26#39;t have to be close by. Any suggestions would be wonderful. Cheers




|||



Maybe the Cafe de L%26#39;Homme, the restaurant at the musee de l%26#39;homme? It has a view of the Eiffel Tower, however I don%26#39;t believe they have a formal dress requirement.





And trust me, the 30s are much more glam than the 20s are...at least in my experience!! Happy birthday!





Les




|||



the diner cruises on some of the boats are rather formal, but I don%26#39;t know the budget.




|||



MontheBiffy, I too am going to Paris for my 30th in May. We have reservations for the night of my birthday at le Café de l%26#39;Homme. It is supose to have very good food and in the budget that you are looking at too. Here is the website and they also have an English Menu you can look at. Also, they have terrace seating that is supose to have a spectacular view of the Eiffle Tower.



http://www.lecafedelhomme.com/





Curious, when will you be there? My husband and I will be ther May 23-29th.




|||



Bit of a typo earlier - message should have read %26#39; looking for somewhere special%26#39; not someone special! I%26#39;ve already got that bit sorted as going with my husband.





Thanks for the suggestions though




|||



MontheBiffy:





Sorry, I was not asking you to dinner. I was just curious if our birthdays were close. Being that we are both spending out 30th birthday in Paris. LOL, and you probably thought that some crazy person was trying to pick you up on the TA website. I too will be visitng Paris with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment