Thursday, March 29, 2012

Paris - 1 day or 2? Must see's and do's - Help!

Hi All,





Hope you guys can help. I%26#39;m going to be staying in Paris for one day...but I could extend it to 2 if I don%26#39;t go to Switzerland.





Obviously there%26#39;s going to be the Eiffel Tower but what else should I not miss? Like places for awesome food? Is it worth it to skip Switzerland and just stay in Paris for 2 days?





I want to start planning some type of itinerary so please help!





Thanks in advance!




|||



You%26#39;re going to Paris for one day and Switzerland for one day? Before you do any more itinerary planning, you might want to switch to decaf...





You could spend much longer in either place and not run out of things to see and do. Besides, each day you travel you spend most of it packing, in transport, and unpacking, which is time spent not visiting places. Definitely skip one or the other.




|||



You can spend one more day in a world class city ( Paris) only IF you skip an entire country( Switzerland)!!





Please tell us more, it sounds horribly rushed? Are you passing through on your way to somewhere else?





I am having a hard time understanding your timeline, but , I am sure it makes sence to you.





If you are truly only planning on spending one day in Switzerland then I would skip the whole country in order to spend two whole days in one city( Paris), there is so much to see in both Switzerland( which I love BTW, but I have never %26quot;done%26quot; an entire country in a day, LOL) and Paris.




|||



Definitely extend your stay to 2 days, and try to make it even more if possible. I would be depressed if I arrived in Paris, caught a glimpse of its beauty and then realized that I had to leave in such a short time.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:25 am, August 26, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment