Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weather in June

I%26#39;m thinking of going to Paris in the middle of June. How is the weather at that time, and do the hotels have their conditioning on at that time?



Merci




|||



Last year we had several days that were unbearably hot in June, and I%26#39;m someone who can tolerate the heat better than many people. The a/c in our hotel saved me after hours of touring in the heat. On the other hand, I was also in Paris in June, 2004, and I didn%26#39;t experience such a heat wave at that time. It was nice and warm during the day......short sleeves...........but at night I felt quite cool and regretted having brought only a lighweight jacket to wear.




|||



You have to be careful about hotels that say they have AC. Some have it in the lobby and breakfast rooms but not in the bedrooms. Make sure you ask for sure for that information.





Not all hotels have AC either. When it is hot you need it to sleep and when you don%26#39;t ...well the weather is just not predictable!





Shoesy you were there the same time I was!! It was terribly hot!





The Metro had no AC so it was very hot and not all the buses had AC! We spent alot of time in the shade of the parks and gardensand near the breeze from the Seine River! Our room was very cool so we lucked out!




|||



That%26#39;s right, Discover. I remember thinking that all those threads about how to be stylish in Paris didn%26#39;t matter because all I needed was comfy clothes, and in that heat the only suitable outfit would have been my birthday suit.




|||



Almost impossible to advise how hot. Let%26#39;s say anywhere between 16 and 35 degrees (60-95 F in your language). You could have a week of blue skies and searing heat, or a week of cool rain ...




|||



Thanks for your replies. Guess I%26#39;ll have to take my chances.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 18, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment