Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Studio Apartment in Paris - September

Hello everyone,



I%26#39;m very excited to be returning to my beloved Pars in August/Sept this year.... at the end of a 14 day tour around France I will have 10 days by myself in Paris to explore some of the most beautiful sights in the world! (lucky me!)... my query is that I am thinking of taking a Studio in the 5th (rue des Fosses St Bernard) which is off Boulevard St Germain...





The reservation is thru: paris-be-part-of-it.com





Could you please advise me if this is a reputable company to deal with or suggest other rental agencies to look at?





Appreciate any feedback and I thank you in advance





Mercie



Roniece




|||



Hi Roniece





Parisbaby and BlueSkyHoliday gave the paris-be-part-of-it agency good reports on this August 2006 thread





http://tinyurl.com/3dxeqg





BSK spent 2 months in her flat with them and moved to another for the next 2 months and based on her later posts, it seems the second one was not such a good experience. I only mention this in case you check her other posts for comments on paris-be-part-of-it and get the impression that her complaints about the second apartment%26#39;s owner holding on to her deposit too long was about paris-be-part-of-it




|||



Thank you so much Faux for your prompt response... I appreciate your feedback...





Regards



Roniece




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, August 24, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment