Tuesday, April 24, 2012

self catering holidays

I am celebrating my 60th birthday in September,but rather than have a party I would rather spend my birthday with my family in France.



I have searched the internet for a 3 bedroom house,this, for myself and husband,elderly aunt and brother,and a 1 or 2 bedroom house nearby,for my daughter and her partner and possibly my other daughter and her partner,no children.



I have seen two places I would like to go to,Binic in Brittany and St Jean le Thomas in the south west Normandy coast.I would also like to be near the beach.



Any houses I have seen and liked are all booked.



We are a quiet family,clean and moderate drinkers.



Can anybody help.





MARGARET




|||



www.gites-de-france.com/gites/uk/rural_gites





Hundreds of %26#39;em




|||



Thanks Wizard





You%26#39;re right there are hundreds of them.I went out today and bought a new easy to read road map book,so now I can check out exactly where each property is.





MARGARET




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 25, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment