Wednesday, April 25, 2012

CDG to hotel

The metro nearest to my hotel is Chatelet. Please correct me if I%26#39;m wrong, I can take RER B from CDG, change to metro line 4 at Gare du Nord station to metro Chatelet, right? Or is there a better option?



Thanks in advance!




|||



No need to change at Gare du Nord. Just stay on the RER B Line train from CDG. The next stop after GduN is Châtelet/Les halles.



When travelling from CDG the Express trains that do not stop before GduN are generally less crowded as you head into the city than the stopping trains. The two types alternate and the lighted destination boards will indicate which stations a particular train stops at.



Have a good trip!




|||



Hi IrishRovr,



From RER Chatelet Les Halles, are there any signs/directions to lead me to metro Chatelet where I can exit? Or I need to exit from RER Chatelet Les Halles station and walk to the metro Chatelet?





Thanks again.




|||



Yes you *could* follow the signs to Châtelet métro station when you arrive at C/L.H. but I doubt that would be the best way to get to your hotel. If you tell us which hotel you are staying at we can probably give you a much more efficient way than (a) finding your way to the métro station and (b) finding your way to your hotel from there. How about we just cut out the unnecessary middle step?




|||



Entering the address here [and Paris] yields a map with metro and bus info.




|||



Here:





http://www35.ratp.info/Proxi/proxi.php?




|||



The hotel I am staying is Hotel Flor Rivoli, address is 13, rue des Deux Boules. The nearest metro is Chatelet. From Chatelet Les Halles, besides finding the signpost and walking to Chatelet direction, any better and easier way to reach the hotel?





Thanks in advance!!




|||



Hello... sorry to barge in.. but I happen to have the same question here.. I will be staying at Novotel Les Halles.. right next to Chatelet.. How can I reach here by use of the metro from CDG ? Thanks.




|||



for Gamefreak83:



From CdG take RER line B. Stop at Chatelet Les Halles.



The Novotel is about 200 meters far from here.



You choosed a nice hotel. I%26#39;ve often had seminars there. Not to bad %)))




|||



Thanx rogermauricemartin.. but is there a way to exit from Chatelet metro station instead? i think it is closer to the hotel...




|||



Hi, I also have the same question. I am going to stay at Hilton Arc de Triomphe Paris. How can I travel to the hotel from CDG?

No comments:

Post a Comment