Monday, April 23, 2012

Most Efficient Eiffel Twr Dinner Experience?

I say %26quot;efficient%26quot; because we aren%26#39;t newlyweds, and this is a surprise for my husband. I have a moderate budget %26amp; it should be something relatively easy for me to book on the sly. :-)





We are going to Paris in early May. I was thinking of dinner at the Eiffel Tower. Jules Verne looks nice, but it has a few things that concern me: 1 - No menu or restaurant website anywhere 2 - Only the vaguest mention of prices (and a wide spread on them at that) online 3 - We are %26quot;Rick Steves%26quot; type travelers so I won%26#39;t have a dress and he won%26#39;t have a suit.





So I%26#39;m thinking Altitude 95. Which made me think: I know tour groups do that. Perhaps we should pick up a tour?





Are there good tours for this? What%26#39;s the most efficient Eiffel tower dining experience? Not uber-frou-frou-chi-chi, just a chance to enjoy the view, each other%26#39;s company, some decent food, and say we did it. :-)





Thanks!




|||



Hi Diertac





There are lots of threads discussing both restaurants at the ET if you do a search on the forum in the box on the upper right hand side. You should find some help there




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 pm, August 25, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment