Wednesday, April 25, 2012

cdg to 7e-is this right?

We will be staying on Rue Augureau in the 7th and have planned to take the Air France Shuttle from CDG to Ch.de Gaulle Etoile. From there take Bus #92 and get off at Bousquet-StDominique for a short walk. We will be traveling light with only small suitcases.Is this doable? I have trouble with stairs so I will avoid the Metro...I have been studying the bus routes instead. Since we will be arriving around 7AM I am worried about how busy the bus might be. Also could someone let me know exaclty how to get from the Air France Shuttle drop off and onto the bus? Will it be in the same area? of course depending on the weather and the flight, we may end up taking a taxi but I would like this as my first option.



I have been reading this forum for almost 6 months and have found it invaluable...I haven%26#39;t picked up a tour book since. Thank you all for the insights and advice.




|||



Stop is at 1 avenue Mac Mahon for bus 92.



AIr France drops off at the top of Champs Elysees (at least it did last time I took it). Short walk.




|||



Thank you, that will get us heading in the right direction.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, August 24, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment