Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hotels with best sights of the Eiffel Tower

Hello to everyone, I%26#39;m new into this forum and, having been twice in Paris, last time in September 2006, I would like to come back this summer.





Now I%26#39;m looking for a hotel for my holidays, and I would like you to tell me what is, in your opinion, the one with the best sights of the Eiffel Tower. And also, if you know it too, the number of the rooms with the best sights.





I would also like that it was near the tower, at walking distance, because I love taking pictures at night, and I will probably do that until late several nights.





I have been telling that some of the hotels near Champ de Mars are the ones with the best sights, as Splendid, Duquesne, Eber, ....





Please, tell me ypur opinion about this, is very important for me and my girlfriend, we can%26#39;t wait to go there again.





Thanks!




|||



Why don%26#39;t you first use the Search function to find previous posts on that subject as there have been some in the past. Then you can have a more precise question that will be answered for sure, this time.




|||



I have been searching but haven´t found anything about it. Please, could you, or anyone, help me with my question?




|||



I have been searching but haven´t found anything about it. Please, could you, or anyone, help me with my question?




|||



Search with these EXACT words (copy/paste)





Hotel with view of Eiffel Tower





It gave me 25 pages of posts refering to it.





e.g. http://tinyurl.com/3a9n5m



http://tinyurl.com/3avjav





And here are some hotel names:





Paris Hilton Eiffel Tower



Hotel Relais Bosquet (request top floor for view)



Hotel Muguet



Best Western au Trocadero




|||



There are no hotels with a full view of the tower. I imagine most hotels that have a view will have only a few, and they won%26#39;t promise them to you unless they%26#39;ve specifically priced for them.





Personally, I think you are placing too much emphasis on a view of the Eiffel, espec. since you aren%26#39;t going to be guaranteed to get a room with a view.





How about booking the hotel that might have view rooms that is *overall the best hotel* in your price range? The sleeping and showering are the most important aspects of a hotel.





Just my opinion!





p.s. no one knows what hotel has the %26quot;best view%26quot; because there is no way anyone has been in all the hotels to compare the view




|||



If a view of the Eiffel Tower is important, then you might want to splurge on one of the apartments located in the 7th on parisperfect.com!!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, August 26, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment