Monday, April 16, 2012

QUERY: World Cup Rugby 2007

Hello there,



I am planning on returning to Paris in August/September next year - I believe this will cooincide with the Rugby World Cup - my query is:



do you think I need to confirm my reservation at the Minerve hotel in the Latin Quarter now? or should I be ok to look at doing this in the early part of next year? I would hate to miss out on getting my booking at this hotel as I really loved it when I stayed there in September this year.





I hope this is not a blonde question!





Merci



Roniece



PPD Sufferer!




|||



The Rugby World Cup runs 7 September to 20 October. I presume that there will be an influx of tourists to Paris during this time (especially for big games like England v South Africa). The website is www.rugbyworldcup.com.





If your hotel is accepting bookings this far ahead I guess it wouldn%26#39;t be a bad idea to make your reservation early.




|||



You should be able to wait a while to confirm hotel reservations at the Minerve....but it%26#39;s never a bad idea to make reservations as early as you can. If you%26#39;ve been a recent guest of the hotel, why not drop them an e-mail (reminding them of your %26#39;..relationship..%26#39; and recent visit ) and ask them??...providing them with your intended return date(s) and requirements....and any specific room preferences you might have. The Minerve (and Familia next door) are %26#39;family%26#39;-owned %26amp; managed hotels and will most probably resond quickly.





http://www.hotel-paris-minerve.com/




|||



thank you both for your responses - I will do just that! send them an email to enquire - I%26#39;m hoping they will assign the same room to me with the balcony over the street - just loved that!!





I love these forums by the way - they are certainly helping with my PPD!!! :)





thank you again



Roniece




|||





Roniece,





Do you have a particular room at the Minerve Hotel that you recommend. You mentioned a balcony.





Thanks,





Joan2Austin




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 24, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment