Thursday, April 12, 2012

Any final tips?

My best friend and I leave for Paris this Thursday. When we arrive we will be staying near the Champs-Elysees.





Are there any must do things that are not listed in the travel books? Please fell free to give me any final tips before I leave.





Thank you!




|||



I leave Thursday too! I have have no tips for you-just yippee for you and me!! :)



Safe and Happy Travels-



Veggie




|||



I am extremely depressed and exceedingly jealous, however have fun and remember to slow down and just enjoy the city.




|||



Iroccafor said it best...don%26#39;t be rushing to and fro in an effort to %26quot;see everything%26quot; and miss what is arguably the best thing about Paris: just walking about enjoying the city, with occasional breaks at a myriad of cafes for some great people-watching.




|||



Last March my husband and I sat in a cafe for breakfast and watched people walk by and we were so amazed that none of the French women were fat. We live in Texas the land of everything big.




|||



Note my thread about the temporary suspension of Batobus service if that was part of your plans.



Otherwise, enjoy!




|||



are you still there on Sunday? If so be sure to wander through the Maurais - really vibrant and some great little boutiques!




|||



Bon voyage!!




|||



Looks like there will be a few of us posters there! We are leaving Friday from Iowa (fly into CDG on Sat. afternoon). We%26#39;re planning on doing 2-3 planned things a day...then enjoy the rest of the time. We are heading to London to sight see as well for 2 days. Have a great trip! HAPPY SHOPPING!!! Don%26#39;t forget to have some ice cream at Berthillions! IOWADUO




|||



Seems like the time to go.. my wife and I are leaving on Thursday also to celebrate her ****** birthday... wonderful tips here ... see ya over there




|||



Count me in for the Thursday departure as well! That%26#39;s when we leave!! Here%26#39;s to all of us having a fantastic time!! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment