Thursday, April 12, 2012

Beside Paris, what are your favorite cities?

Hi there, just for fun...





Just curious where Paris enthusiasts like to go (or would like to go if given the opportunity) when they%26#39;re not travelling to Paris!



Dublin?



London?



New York?



Hong Kong?





This April will be my first trip to Paris BTW, and I%26#39;ve really been enjoying this forum.





Cheers! :-)




|||



Places I love : Istanbul - Cairo - Jerusalem - Amsterdam - SF - Phnom Penh - Montreal - Hong Kong



Top o%26#39; the list to visit : Fez - Cape Town - St Petersburg - Vientiane




|||



Me:





Istanbul (2nd only to Paris)



London (my home town)



Vancouver (we have family there and have come to know it well)




|||



Florence



Venice



Istanbul



Hong Kong (Harbour)



Sydney (harbour)



Rome



Athens





The last three not necessarily in that order.




|||



My list is:





Melbourne





London





Paris





Marrakech





Wellington, NZ (my home town)




|||



NY





Brussels





Moscow





Warsaw





and London




|||



NYC!!!!!!!!!





Lucky me!




|||



Venice



Rome



Florence



Amsterdam





Chicago



Carmel, CA



Park City, Utah



Petoskey, MI





All for different reasons: some big and historic, some with natural beauty.




|||



Belgrade during Spring/Summer.





It will become recognised as a gresat destination in the not too distant future IMO.





Stoofer




|||



Great even? :-)




|||



Venice is my second favorite city, followed by





Boston





New York





London





I%26#39;m sure I%26#39;ll add San Francisco to that list when I get back from my first trip there in April...





And although it%26#39;s far from a city, I%26#39;ll have to add Ocracoke Island, a small island off the outer banks of NC. It%26#39;s beautiful there!

No comments:

Post a Comment