Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Backpack offer?

Is anyone else getting a TA offer via email for a free backpack? No paranoia intended, but I want to confirm that this is a TA offer. Thanks!




|||



I just got one.




|||



got one today too.




|||



You can%26#39;t possibly have!





Mine definately says I%26#39;ve been selected because I%26#39;m so very %26#39;special%26#39;.





And it%26#39;s a %26#39;secret%26#39;! ;P




|||



I got one too. I guess were all pretty %26#39;special.%26#39;




|||



I am not special enough but I will try to convince myself it is because the special offer is only for people in the US, and possibly the UK. There was a TA offer about a year ago relating to writing a trip report, or something of the sort, that had a prize of some kind but was only available to people from the US or the UK. Sulk.




|||



I live in France and got one. I actually received a check for submitting some travel tips last year during a contest TA had.




|||



And I received one also.




|||



I received one too. It was a kind offer. I do wonder, however, if they wanted our addresses.




|||



Okey doke: Because I am so special, I ordered a backpack. Hey maybe we should all order them, and then do a %26quot;find the backpack%26quot; in Paris.




|||



I received one as well, and was wondering if this was legit or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment